Providers and Course
Listings - Updated February 5, 2024
- The NCBPTE only lists courses that have been submitted to NCBPTE and
been approved. It is not a comprehensive listing of all available courses. The
Board does not provide advertising for all continuing competence activities; thus licensees should seek
other options for information about continuing competence activities.
- The listing is in an Excel Spreadsheet and organized in pages by year. Click the tab at the bottom to
view the year desired.
- NCBPTE Pre-Approved Providers per Board rule 21 NCAC 48G.0108:
- A state chapter or section of APTA, APTA approved residency or fellowship
- The Federation for State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT)
- A state PT licensure board in the US or Canada
- IACET (International Association for Continuing Education and Training)
- The NC Department of Public Instruction, NC Division of Public Health and NC AHEC (PT related
- If a course is not posted here, check directly with the course provider to see if it has been
FSBPT-certified activities will be considered approved in North Carolina and licensees should count the
activity under the appropriate category for the amount of contact hours or points the NCBPTE would
allow, as defined in 21 NCAC 48G.0105. If assistance is needed with determining the correct contact
hours or points, provide a timed agenda of the activity to the Board office and the activity will be
assigned a value.
Questions? Email PTBoard@ncptboard.org and note "Continuing Competence
Question" in the subject line.